Sunday, August 24, 2014

[Subversive Radio] House Church and the Coming End Times Persecution

Current Religion Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Subversive Radio on BlogTalkRadio
House Church is often seen as practice for the time when Christians will be forced to "go underground" when the Anti-Christ rises up and forces people to take the Mark of the Beast. But, what if all of that never happens? Is there any other reason to participate in an Organic Church? Listen as host Keith Giles explains why this futurist view of Revelation and the Olivet Discourse have nothing to do with why you should consider gathering as a member of the holy priesthood with Christ as the Head of His Church.

1 comment:

the alternative1 said...

Obviously people from our modern day times are being influenced by certain human authors about the end times and they are being influenced by their private interpretations of certain biblical texts..as for me,the only reason that I am out of the institutional church is because this is where The Lord led me..I refuse to rely on interpretations of biblical texts for my actions..I simply put my life before The Lord and trust in his leading..biblical text or not...and if others don't like it then they can separate themselves from me..I'm not looking for a following.