Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just In Time For Christmas

I've re-opened my [Subversive Underground] t-shirt shop for a limited time only.

We've got some new designs to choose from, including:

"HOW MANY CHRISTIANS DOES IT TAKE TO UNSCREW THE CHURCH?"

"JESUS CALLED. HE WANTS HIS CHURCH BACK"

"JESUS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING"

"WILL WORK FOR JESUS"

and several dozen more.

Check'em out
HERE

*I'm currently playing with the idea of releasing one unique shirt every week - for one week only. These "Subversive Tees of the Week" will be sold for only 7 days before being replaced by the next design.

Each new tee of the week will be sold to raise money for a worthy non-profit ministry or raise awareness for an important cause.

Watch this space for more updates to follow...

Until then, let me know if you like the idea of these t-shirts. I've got more where those came from.

-kg

2 comments:

MAT.CHA said...

Love the shirts.

truth.

MAT.CHA said...

Love the shirts.

Truth