Thursday, October 15, 2009

FOUR NEW ARTICLES ALL AT THEOOZE.COM

Not sure how this happened, but I have four new articles over at theOoze.com in one day.

PROOF OF CONCEPT
published today under ministry

A RESPONSE TO THE ACCIDENTAL ANGLICAN
published today under reviews

THE GATES OF BILL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST HER
published today under culture

A PROFOUND MYSTERY
published today under faith

Read them there and leave comments here if you like.

BONUS: Be sure to read my bio section for each one. I had some fun writing those.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Keith,

Great layout of what living in community is all about. I left the 501c3 organization a year ago and have found a great group of followers to live in community with.

I am going to share this article for discussion among the group.

Thanks again for taking the time to write, and thanks for being dropped on your head as a child.

Brian