Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Download a free Ebook version of THIS IS MY BODY



Thanks to the hard work of Jon Philpott, my new book, This Is My Body: Ekklesia as God Intended is now available in an EPUB format. Mr. Philpott volunteered to create the ebook version for free, and then he hosted it on his own domain and created the landing page too. Wow.

So, as you download and enjoy this free copy of my new book on your iPad, iPod, Android phone, Sony Reader, Nook, Kobo, and other e-reader devices - be sure to say a prayer of blessing for this dear brother in Christ whom I only met a few days ago.

Download the EPUB version (for free):
HERE

PS- You can buy my book in print or download a PDF file for free at my online store
HERE

1 comment:

rick said...

Thanks Keith for making this available on Kindle. I thank God for you!