Sunday, February 12, 2017

PODCAST: Outside The Walls "It's Time For A Revolution"


So excited to share this amazing conversation with everyone.

Brandon Andress is the host of my favorite podcast "Outside The Walls" and it was such a blessing and an honor to be invited to talk with him about my new book "Jesus Untangled".

The call almost didn't happen, with technical glitches and unexplained difficulties threatening to derail this interview at every turn. But we persisted and I am so glad we did.

Take 20 minutes and listen to this podcast. Unlike all the previous interviews I've done so far, Brandon takes inspiration from my book and presents his own perspective on entanglement and I know you'll be challenged and blessed by this one.

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Peace
kg




No comments: