Wednesday, February 15, 2017

JOHN FISCHER'S PODCAST INTERVIEW: KEITH GILES



John Fischer has been one of my inspirations for years now. His column at the back of CCM Magazine kept my subscription going for years after I had stopped reading the rest of the magazine.

Then his books challenged me to rethink what it means to follow Jesus, and later I was overjoyed to meet him in person and discover more about his life, ministry and sincere dedication to Christ and His Kingdom.

So, it is my high honor and great privilege to share this conversation between John and myself about my new book "Jesus Untangled:Crucifying Our Politics To Pledge Allegiance To The Lamb".

I hope you're blessed by what we talk about. Please share your thoughts in the comments below.

If you haven't picked up a copy of the book yet, you can do that at Amazon.

Blessings,
Keith


No comments: