Lessons Learned from Tiger
- Feeling trapped can make you destructive.
- Sometimes help can look a lot like punishment.
- We can mistake family for strangers because of smell/appearance.
- It's hard to eat and drink on your own when you're wearing the "cone of shame".
- That's when you step in and feed them by hand.
- Medicine that's hidden in food goes down more easily.
- The treatment against infection is sometimes painful.
- The one stuck outside wants desperately to be inside. The one inside desperately wants to be outside.
- We can't always see the big picture.
- Two weeks seems like an eternity.
- It's awful to not be able to scratch your own itch, and such a relief when someone comes to help.
- It's easier when you don't fight it.
- Wounds require a great deal of care to heal properly.
- Fighting can be quite costly and painful.
- God didn't set a limit on how much He was willing to pay for my sake.
- He understands the groaning of my heart which are much too deep for words.
- He is patient and attentive to detail in caring for my needs which continue throughout my entire life, and not just two weeks.
- He is compassionate even when I am frustrating.