March 30-31, 2012 at Southland Christian School in Walnut, CA
Ken Eastburn (The Well OC)
Bob Sears (The Well OC)
Bill Faris (Homegrown)
Jeanne O'Hair (The Well)
Keith Giles (This Is My Body:Ekklesia as God Intended)
- Spend a day and a half in a small group engaging on issues critical to organic church.
- Meet your personal organic church coach who will continue to provide insight beyond this conference.
- Interact with other house church practitioners in a conversational environment.
- Gain tools, insights and resources to plant an organic church in your own home or community.
- One facilitator will share insights on our topic and everyone will share their perspectives within their small group.
- Each small group will have a house church coach who will be available beyond the event to answer questions, provide support and help with the growth and development of your house church.
*Friday, March 30th, 7pm to 9:30pm
*Saturday, March 31st, 9:00am-6:00 pm
- How do you know you're ready to plant a house church?
- Leadership models in organic church.
- Dealing with conflict and difficult people.
- What to do with the children?
- Planting another church out of your house church.
- What's wrong with Organic Church?
- What makes a healthy church?