Friday, November 06, 2009

TELL ME YOUR STORY

If you were a pastor in a traditional church and felt God calling you to step out into a more New Testament model church, please let me know your story.

I'm currently finishing up my book about the radical difference between Church as we know it and Church as God intended it and I need your help.

Over the years I've counseled several pastors, and former pastors, who have realized that God was calling them to abandon the Church-as-a-business model in favor of a more shared community of faith where everyone is free to function and minister.

My hope is to include a few of those emails in my book, but I know that there are probably many others out there who also have a similar struggle or story to tell.

If you're in that place right now, or if you've already come out the other side of this journey, I'd love to hear your story, and if you're ok with it, I'd also love to include a portion of your struggle in my book.

Please post your story in the comments below, or if you prefer just send your story to me in an email form at my main address: elysiansky (at) hotmail (dot) com.

If nothing else I think it's a good thing for people to share their story to help others realize that they're not alone in this journey of faith.

Peace,
kg

No comments: