Friday, August 29, 2008

Welcome To The OC House Church Network

Another one of my crazy ideas has come to life. Behold, the new Orange County House Church Network resource page!

HERE

I threw together www.OCHouseChurch.com this week to serve as an online resource for people in Orange County, California who might be searching for a house church and/or curious about starting their own.

My plan is to host monthly "House Church 101" classes on a Saturday to answer questions and share what House Church is all about.

I hope to do this in co-operation with my fellow house church leaders here so that I'm not the only guy doing all the work and the training and coaching, etc.

We'll see how it goes.

I plan to host the first training in October. Details coming soon.

-kg

1 comment:

jsalexandra said...

This will be a great cause.It will be good for the community.This will help the oc people immensely.