Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Nice Surprise

This is a nice surprise. My friend Scott Laumann just informed me yesterday that he found this article on ChristianityToday.com, which originally appeared in Outreach Magazine. Apparently I am quoted in an article about Servant Evangelism, although, for the life of me, I don't think I was ever aware of this until yesterday.

Here's the link:
http://www.christianitytoday.com/outreach/articles/servantevangelism.html

And the quote:
Keith Giles, outreach director for The River in Tustin, California, adds to Sjogren's insights: True compassion is something you cannot argue against," he says. "People who are resistant to the Gospel are open to works of service and compassion. This becomes a path for them to take Jesus seriously, outside the theoretical framework or intellectual argument."

This is at least two years old...and I never knew about it?!

Wha...?

kg

1 comment:

Kelly said...

HI there...I am a new reader, and enjoying what I see.