Monday, July 21, 2008

Rabbi Unveils Secret Name of God

READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE
HERE

(FROM THE ARTICLE ABOVE): "Rabbi Mark Sameth contends...that the four-letter Hebrew name for God…should actually be read in reverse. When the four letters are flipped, he says, the new name makes the sounds of the Hebrew words for "he" and "she."

**
Wow. If you flip the four letter name for God and read the gibberish out loud it sounds like the words "he" and "she"."

This is an historic discovery. Apparently if you take the name of God from the Hebrew, reverse the letters, and then attempt to pronounce the gibberish, someone who speaks Hebrew will think you are saying "He, She" and do you know what that means?

I don't either, really. But, I decided to take this genius theory and apply it to my own name to discover even more about myself.

So, if you reverse the letters in my last name you get "Selig" and often people will call me "Kevin" instead of "Keith" since the two names are very similar. This leaves you with "Kevin Selig". Amazing, huh?

So, if you Google the name "Kevin Selig" you find this page:
KEVIN SELIG

Here's what we've learned: First, not only is Kevin Selig, my anti-thesis, a blogger who writes articles on the InterWeb (just like me), it turns our that Kevin loves coffee as much as I do.

You know the most amazing thing about all of this? I'm going to tell you. The most amazing thing about all of this that the Rabbi who came up with this theory has a picture of himself on the first link (go check) and he looks just like John McCain who is running against Barack Obama who has not one, not two, but THREE Muslim names.

Doesn't that strike you as oddly fascinating?

Me neither.
-kg

No comments: