Tuesday, November 04, 2014

SIMPLE CHURCH: Unity Within Diversity


I'm honored to contribute a chapter to this brand new book, edited by Eric Carpenter with a Foreword by Wayne Jacobsen, entitled "Simple Church: Unity Within Diversity".

My chapter, "A Church That Gives Everything Away To The Poor", is just the story of our little house church and the journey that God took my family on about 8 years ago.

The rest of the book includes other stories and testimonies (from 23 other writes) about how Jesus has been leading and moving others in His Body to "Be The Church" in radical and audacious ways.

Some of the contributors are:
Alan Knox
Guy Muse
Will Rochow
Miguel Labrador
Jeremy Myers
Kathleen Ward
Arthur Sido
Chuck McKnight
Christopher Dryden

and more!

No clue yet when exactly it will hit the streets, but I'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as it does.

Now that this part of our story has been told, I'm ready to start work on living out the next story of Jesus in my life.

Bring it on!

-kg

1 comment:

Steve Simms said...

Looks like a beautiful book. So glad you all are getting the word out about simple church!