Wednesday, September 11, 2013

HOUSE2HOUSE MAGAZINE


Just in case you've not heard, I've now the managing editor of a brand new online magazine called "House2House Magazine".

The online resource features great articles on topics relevant to those in the organic and house church movement.

Our contributors include authors and teachers like, Frank Viola, Milt Rodriquez, Felicity Dale, Alan Knox, Jon Zens, Ross Rohde, Neil Cole, Miguel Labrador, John White and several others.

I'm also very proud to say that we're featuring a lot of great bloggers like Karen Yates, Katie Driver, Kathleen Ward, Josh Lawson, Lindsay Hamby, Scott Whaley, and yes, even me.

The editor-in-chief is Ken Eastburn who is also the founder of The Well house church here in Orange County, and the Director of House2House Ministries, and my friend.

Some of the photography was graciously donated by Ken Stiller at Heavenly Perspective Photography.

My friend Elim Feliciano helped design the logo and the website.

What more can I say? It's awesome. Be sure to check it out daily for new articles and great insights.

Visit House2HouseMagazine.com here>

No comments: