Wednesday, May 01, 2013

GOD'S FAVORITE PLACE ON EARTH

 
I don't often use my blog to promote things, but in this case I'm making an exception. Frank Viola is someone whom I respect and I've been very blessed by several of his books over the years. He has been very accessible to me personally at various times when I needed insight or advice, and he's very generously shared his time with me both over the phone and by email on several occasions.
Because of this, I've decided to donate a free PDF of my latest book, The Power of Weakness, to everyone who buys a copy of his new book in the next 7 days.
DETAILS:
Frank Viola's new book, God’s Favorite Place on Earth is now available, and if you buy the book betwen May 1st and May 7th you'll also receive a bonus package of 24 Free Gifts from 15 different authors (including my book, "THE POWER OF WEAKNESS" on PDF).
ABOUT FRANK'S BOOK:
The premise of the book is simple: When Jesus walked the Earth, He was rejected everywhere He went - from Bethlehem, to Nazareth, to Jerusalem. The only exception was the little village of Bethany.
The curtain opens with Lazarus, who is now ready to die, telling the incomparable story of Jesus’ interactions with him, Martha, and Mary. God’s Favorite Place on Earth blends drama, devotion, biblical narrative, and first-century history to create a riveting book that you’ll find difficult to put down. Within each narrative, the common struggles Christians face are addressed and answered.
Frank's intention with this book is that your relationship with God might deepen and that by reading this book you might find victory over bitterness and be set free you from guilt, fear, doubt and discouragement, once and for all.
BONUS:
As part of an online promotion, Frank is giving away over $200 worth of free extras, including books, mp3s, PDFs, and more from people like Leonard Sweet, Jeff Goins, Andrew Farley, Steve McVey, DeVern Fromke, Pete Briscoe, Frank Viola himself, and me.
I'm honored to have my book, The Power of Weakness, included in this massive grab bag of free goodies that Frank is giving away to those who purchase his book online.
Go to GodsFavoritePlace.com to claim your 25 FREE GIFTS, read a Sampler of the book, and be sure to watch the video trailer.
-kg

No comments: