Friday, June 27, 2008

3 QUICK SHOTS

ITEM ONE:

By his own admission, James Dobson is not a theologian, Biblical scholar, or even a pastor. He's a psychologist.

This is why I fully endorse this website:

www.jamesdobsondoesntspeakforme.com.

It should go without saying that Jim Wallis doesn't speak for me either. I tend to speak for myself whenever possible.


**
ITEM TWO:

If you haven't seen this DVD yet, you need to. Rent it today. Watch it with your family and your Church. It's worth it.


WATCH THE TRAILER:
WHAT WOULD JESUS BUY?

**
ITEM THREE:

I leave you with a great quote by Henri Nouwen about our calling as "little Christs" to go where Jesus went and love as Jesus loved.

"Our faithfulness will depend on our willingness to go where there is brokenness, loneliness, and human need. If the church has a future it is a future with the poor in whatever form." - Henri J.M. Nouwen; Sabbatical Journey

**
Have a great weekend!

Peas,
kg

No comments: