Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PROOF THAT I KNOW NOTHING AT ALL

Last night a dear brother in the Lord, Craig Lewis, was compelled to share a message with me from man named Lance Lambert about how the Spirit of God built a wonderful Church called "Halford House" in England, back in the early 1950's.

This was a simple, humble testimony of how God spoke to a group of young people and how He formed their church. It rattled me - in a good way - and I've been continually challenged by much of what was shared concerning the headship of Christ, giving birth to new life, travailing with the Lord and unity in the entire Body of Christ. (Just to name a few things).

Since last night I've downloaded the message online and I've burned a Cd of it to listen to it again in the car and now I want to share it with you.

After listening to this testimony I am convinced that I know absolutely nothing. Four years of leading this house church in my home and I am an absolute beginner compared to this man.

To be sure, you'll be hearing echoes of this message in my upcoming blog articles, I'm certain, for many months to come.

If want to get a headstart, I welcome you to download and listen to the message it's
HERE

After you've heard it I'd love to know your thoughts about it. So please post comments here and/or email me and let me know how the Lord speaks to you.

DISCLAIMER: The audio quality is a bit low so I apologize in advance.

No comments: