Monday, September 10, 2007

While You Wait...




As the finishing touches are put on my soon-to-be-released book, "The Gospel: For Here Or To Go?", I decided to put together a collection of some of the "classic" Subversive articles I wrote for RelevantMagazine.com back in the day.


The collection is nearly 200 pages long and contains some of my personal favorites like, "What If Jesus Could Be You For 24 Hours?", "Christianity 0.0", "Nobody Follows Jesus", and "The Wrong Question". (You can see the cover image above).


I'll make it available to the public in a few weeks (once I've proofed the copy on the actual book which is in the mail to me at the moment).


Soon you'll be able to pick up this collection and the complete version of "The Gospel:FHOTG?" right here.


Keep your eyes open...


Peas,

kg

2 comments:

Michael O'Neill Burns said...

can't wait for these. hopefully they'll ship to the UK!

hope all is well with you and the family.

Anonymous said...

I would love to buy a copy of your book Keith! Let me know when it's available!!