Wednesday, November 30, 2005

THE HARD LIFE

Sorry it's been a while since my last post.

I've been busy at work, trying to get the new Soul Survivor Summer Camp website up and running. With the help of my brother Lito, it's finally (mostly) done:
http://www.soulsurvivorcamp.com

My son Dylan has Chicken Pox. We're not sure if we want David to get it or not..but if he does we'd like it to be quick so he can get it over with.

Last night my Dell laptop, which I use for work and for posting on this blog, just died. It's either a virus, or something in the hard-ware. Not sure which is worse.

For now I'm using a craptacular Toshiba laptop built in 1977 that takes about 30 minutes just to power up.

Wee.

But, I suppose I should be thankful that I have a back-up option or I'd be really screwed.

The third "issue" of the SUBVERSIVE UNDERGROUND (sign up info below) just went out the other day. So far I think it's going ok. I've received a few comments back from people and most are thought-provoking. No "unsubscribe" email notices...yet.

I'm trying to judge what sort of things should go on the UNDERGROUND email newsletter as opposed to the SUBVERSIVE1 blog.

For example, my last UNDERGROUND was a full-blown article which probably belonged here moreso than on the newsletter...and this little entry on my blog is probably something I should be sending out on the newsletter...or whatever.

I'll write more later. Don't want to ramble.

peas,
kg

No comments: