Monday, January 03, 2005

Testing....one...two....three...

Well, this is my very first attempt at a real, live 'Blog'.

I've got a private forum on Delphi that no one can access but me, but that doesn't count since it's essentially an online diary with a lock that only I have a key to.

My hope in publishing this online experiment is to provide a 'one-stop-shop' for all my various writings, both published and otherwise.

I've done some freelance writing for the last 15 years or so, mostly in the arena of indie and Christian Alternative Music, but recently on the subject of Spiritual Formation and the question of what it really means to be a follower, a 'Disciple', of Jesus.

Hopefully this thing will grow to attract a few other 'like-minded' people who have time on their hands and similar thoughts in their brains who want to pursue these notions of truly following the person of Jesus Christ.

Let's do this.

No comments: